Average Credit Analyst, Banking with Loan Processing Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Credit Analyst, Banking is ₹ 2,69,860.00
The starting salary of Credit Analyst, Banking is between ₹ 1,54,964.00 and ₹ 1,82,310.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 8,50,200.00 and ₹ 9,77,730.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 1,54,964.00||₹ 9,77,730.00|
Credit Analyst, Banking Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Credit Analyst, Banking. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Credit Analyst, Banking compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Credit Analyst, Banking Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Credit Analyst, Banking's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Credit Analyst, Banking when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Credit Analyst, Banking is Commercial Loans which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 222% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Commercial Loans.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Accounting with 9%. It can be said that Accounting skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit Analyst, Banking ₹ 3,55,266.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Cyber Security Engineer ₹ 1,35,660.00 to ₹ 24,61,000.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 11,96,000.00
- Career Counselor ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,80,363.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 5,27,850.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Data Warehouse Developer ₹ 2,44,265.00 to ₹ 11,79,256.00
- Cyber Security Engineer ₹ 5,09,320.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Career Counselor ₹ 2,33,172.00 to ₹ 7,71,593.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 5,27,850.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 1,59,732.00 to ₹ 35,88,000.00
- Cyber Security Engineer ₹ 3,93,814.00 to ₹ 11,00,320.00
- Credit Analyst, Banking ₹ 1,82,104.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00