Average Construction Safety Officer with Construction Site Inspection Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Construction Safety Officer is ₹ 4,41,942.00
The starting salary of Construction Safety Officer is between ₹ 1,85,606.00 and ₹ 2,18,360.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 4,97,490.00 and ₹ 5,72,114.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 1,85,606.00||₹ 5,72,114.00|
Construction Safety Officer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Construction Safety Officer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Construction Safety Officer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Construction Safety Officer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Construction Safety Officer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Construction Safety Officer is Safety Compliance which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 5% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Safety Compliance.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Safety Training with 5%. It can be said that Safety Training skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Construction Safety Officer ₹ 2,74,805.00 to ₹ 5,96,160.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,69,150.00
- Campus Recruiter ₹ 6,37,432.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,76,800.00 to ₹ 4,76,928.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 3,86,538.00 to ₹ 8,89,928.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,65,308.00 to ₹ 7,67,556.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 1,63,710.00 to ₹ 3,65,700.00
- Campus Recruiter ₹ 2,34,090.00 to ₹ 37,26,000.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,25,766.00 to ₹ 5,01,768.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,07,536.00 to ₹ 11,96,000.00
- Credit Administrator ₹ 3,26,655.00 to ₹ 10,51,974.00
- Construction Scheduler ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 9,89,012.00