Average Construction Project Manager with Scheduling Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Construction Project Manager is ₹ 10,21,940.00
The starting salary of Construction Project Manager is between ₹ 6,88,500.00 and ₹ 8,10,000.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 10,90,000.00 and ₹ 12,53,500.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 6,88,500.00||₹ 12,53,500.00|
Construction Project Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Construction Project Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Construction Project Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 65% while of male is only 35%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Construction Project Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Construction Project Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Construction Project Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Construction Project Manager is Construction Estimating which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 34% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Construction Estimating.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Management with 21%. It can be said that Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,17,572.00 to ₹ 3,87,608.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 3,63,248.00 to ₹ 10,65,406.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 2,03,320.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 2,42,581.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 4,03,604.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 1,71,666.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,73,349.00 to ₹ 6,33,880.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,12,636.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 4,52,813.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,53,861.00 to ₹ 25,07,000.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,43,208.00 to ₹ 6,24,243.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 2,83,509.00 to ₹ 49,68,000.00