Average Carpenter with Cabinetry Installation Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Carpenter is ₹ 3,26,173.00
The starting salary of Carpenter is between ₹ 54,961.00 and ₹ 64,660.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 10,70,000.00 and ₹ 12,30,500.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 54,961.00||₹ 12,30,500.00|
The average hourly pay of Carpenter is ₹ 132.50.
The starting hourly rate is between ₹ 90.00 and ₹ 105.84 for Carpenter whereas the maximum hourly wage is between ₹ 275.00 and ₹ 316.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
|₹ 90.00||₹ 316.00|
- Currency : INR
- Annual Salary : ₹ 3,26,173.00
- Hourly Pay : ₹ 132.50
- Weekly Pay : ₹ 5,808.00
- Fortnightly Salary : ₹ 11,616.00
- Monthly Salary : ₹ 25,168.00
Carpenter Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Carpenter. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Carpenter salary in India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For 5-9 years, the Carpenter salary increases to ₹ 3,17,953.77
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, decrease in salary is noted to a total of ₹ 3,16,481.80.
Prominent Skills Affecting Carpenter Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Carpenter's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Carpenter when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Carpenter is Kitchen/Bath which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 27% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Kitchen/Bath.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Residential with 8%. It can be said that Residential skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Carpenter. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 3,19,650.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 3,26,173.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 3,26,173.00 at 0%. So to summerize, Mid Carrer earns 0% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 2% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit Controller ₹ 1,90,026.00 to ₹ 11,91,078.00
- Carpenter ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,10,500.00
- Consultant, Human Resources (HR) ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 12,04,740.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 3,09,927.00 to ₹ 8,23,446.00
- Database Administrator (DBA) ₹ 4,05,756.00 to ₹ 9,82,905.00
- Data Analyst ₹ 3,50,200.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Credit Controller ₹ 3,07,530.00 to ₹ 8,97,000.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 2,54,788.00 to ₹ 11,96,000.00
- Database Administrator (DBA) ₹ 3,07,020.00 to ₹ 7,64,635.00
- Consultant, Human Resources (HR) ₹ 3,37,068.00 to ₹ 24,15,000.00
- Data Analyst ₹ 2,67,393.00 to ₹ 11,96,000.00
- Carpenter ₹ 2,61,503.00 to ₹ 5,38,200.00