Average Cardiothoracic Surgeon with Surgery Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Cardiothoracic Surgeon is ₹ 37,33,781.00
The starting salary of Cardiothoracic Surgeon is between ₹ 9,18,000.00 and ₹ 10,80,000.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 1,64,80,000.00 and ₹ 1,89,52,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 9,18,000.00||₹ 1,89,52,000.00|
- Currency : INR
- Annual Salary : ₹ 37,33,781.00
- Weekly Pay : ₹ 69,042.00
- Fortnightly Salary : ₹ 1,38,084.00
- Monthly Salary : ₹ 2,99,181.00
Cardiothoracic Surgeon Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Cardiothoracic Surgeon. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Cardiothoracic Surgeon salary in India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Cardiothoracic Surgeon having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 37,16,707.72.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Cardiothoracic Surgeon salary would decrease to a total of ₹ 36,81,963.45, subtracting ₹ 34,744.27 from the last salary.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of ₹ 50,92,800.00.
Prominent Skills Affecting Cardiothoracic Surgeon Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Cardiothoracic Surgeon's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Cardiothoracic Surgeon when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Emergency/Trauma that affects the salary by 1%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 36,59,105.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 51,15,280.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 51,15,280.00 at 37%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 1% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 2% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 37% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,21,372.00 to ₹ 11,71,471.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 1,77,174.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 3,02,923.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00
- Credit Analyst ₹ 6,01,120.00 to ₹ 24,61,000.00
- Customer Support Engineer ₹ 1,63,540.00 to ₹ 48,76,000.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 7,41,405.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 8,89,985.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 4,12,004.00 to ₹ 11,96,000.00
- Customer Support Engineer ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 25,07,000.00
- Credit Analyst, Banking ₹ 1,72,474.00 to ₹ 4,88,014.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 5,96,160.00
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon ₹ 18,19,000.00 to ₹ 1,25,35,000.00