Average Cardiothoracic Surgeon with Surgery Intensive Care Unit (SICU) Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Cardiothoracic Surgeon is ₹ 31,24,780.00
The starting salary of Cardiothoracic Surgeon is between ₹ 9,09,500.00 and ₹ 10,70,000.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 1,04,00,000.00 and ₹ 1,19,60,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 9,09,500.00||₹ 1,19,60,000.00|
- Currency : INR
- Annual Salary : ₹ 31,24,780.00
- Weekly Pay : ₹ 56,691.00
- Fortnightly Salary : ₹ 1,13,381.00
- Monthly Salary : ₹ 2,45,659.00
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Cardiothoracic Surgeon salary in India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Cardiothoracic Surgeon having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 30,44,854.80.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Cardiothoracic Surgeon salary would decrease to a total of ₹ 25,95,234.39, subtracting ₹ 4,49,620.41 from the last salary.
Prominent Skills Affecting Cardiothoracic Surgeon Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Cardiothoracic Surgeon's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Cardiothoracic Surgeon when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Cardiothoracic Surgeon is Emergency/Trauma which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 26% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Emergency/Trauma.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Medicine / Surgery with 2%. It can be said that Medicine / Surgery skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Cardiothoracic Surgeon. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 25,93,567.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 30,93,532.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Early Career person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 30,93,532.00 at -1%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 1% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 17% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit Analyst ₹ 6,13,913.00 to ₹ 12,07,500.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 1,39,230.00 to ₹ 6,19,229.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,86,533.00 to ₹ 5,19,156.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 3,49,588.00 to ₹ 12,42,000.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,29,574.00 to ₹ 5,41,788.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 3,48,840.00 to ₹ 10,02,018.00
- Credit Analyst ₹ 5,21,679.00 to ₹ 12,43,472.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,46,209.00 to ₹ 3,94,680.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 3,25,686.00 to ₹ 24,61,000.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,24,644.00 to ₹ 5,69,745.00
- Credit Analyst ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 6,52,165.00
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon ₹ 9,18,000.00 to ₹ 2,50,70,000.00