Average Capacity Planning Engineer Salary in India
The average annual salary of Capacity Planning Engineer is ₹ 4,98,750.00
The starting salary of Capacity Planning Engineer is between ₹ 1,72,091.00 and ₹ 2,02,460.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 21,00,000.00 and ₹ 24,15,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 1,72,091.00||₹ 24,15,000.00|
- Currency : INR
- Annual Salary : ₹ 4,98,750.00
- Weekly Pay : ₹ 9,135.00
- Fortnightly Salary : ₹ 18,269.00
- Monthly Salary : ₹ 39,583.00
Capacity Planning Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Capacity Planning Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Capacity Planning Engineer salary in India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Capacity Planning Engineer having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 4,35,540.00.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Capacity Planning Engineer salary would increase again to a total of ₹ 6,64,020.00, adding ₹ 2,28,480.00 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Capacity Planning Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Capacity Planning Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Capacity Planning Engineer when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Capacity Planning Engineer is Strategic Planning that affects the salary by 13%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Capacity Planning Engineer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 4,38,900.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 6,73,313.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 6,73,313.00 at 35%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 12% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 35% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Campus Recruiter ₹ 5,67,528.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00
- Construction Supervisor ₹ 2,70,810.00 to ₹ 4,86,772.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 3,64,446.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,58,800.00
- Credit Analyst ₹ 4,37,750.00 to ₹ 11,71,471.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,34,606.00 to ₹ 5,70,492.00
- Construction Supervisor ₹ 91,035.00 to ₹ 5,66,352.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 63,036.00 to ₹ 6,59,295.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 7,92,396.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,69,830.00 to ₹ 8,61,132.00
- Credit Analyst ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 9,56,800.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,88,080.00 to ₹ 9,83,998.00