Average Campaign Manager with Data Analysis Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Campaign Manager is ₹ 7,03,868.00
The starting salary of Campaign Manager is between ₹ 2,28,582.00 and ₹ 2,68,920.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 21,20,000.00 and ₹ 24,38,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 2,28,582.00||₹ 24,38,000.00|
Campaign Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Campaign Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Campaign Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 68% while of female is only 32%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Campaign Manager salary in India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Campaign Manager having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 6,45,307.36.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Campaign Manager salary would increase again to a total of ₹ 7,40,600.00, adding ₹ 95,292.64 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Campaign Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Campaign Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Campaign Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Campaign Manager is Email Marketing which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 38% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Email Marketing.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Project Management with 3%. It can be said that Project Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Campaign Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 6,54,597.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 7,24,984.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 7,24,984.00 at 3%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 7% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 3% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 2,48,302.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 3,31,815.00 to ₹ 9,29,775.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 1,81,229.00 to ₹ 5,70,343.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,78,602.00 to ₹ 7,26,524.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 5,50,248.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 1,85,300.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 1,81,101.00 to ₹ 6,47,220.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,94,616.00 to ₹ 9,26,900.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 5,80,125.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 8,37,200.00
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 2,86,518.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,91,092.00