Average Business Analyst, IT with Microsoft Office Skills Salary at Wipro Technologies Ltd. in India
The average annual salary of Business Analyst, IT is ₹ 5,88,793.00
The maximum salary range is between ₹ 6,05,620.00 and ₹ 6,96,463.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 0.00||₹ 6,96,463.00|
Business Analyst, IT Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Business Analyst, IT. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Business Analyst, IT compared to female. Their involvement is 52% while of female is only 48%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Business Analyst, IT Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Business Analyst, IT's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Business Analyst, IT when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Business Analyst, IT is Requirements Analysis which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 27% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Requirements Analysis.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 2%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,21,340.00 to ₹ 8,69,423.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,62,650.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,30,645.00 to ₹ 6,38,768.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 2,75,400.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 3,82,645.00 to ₹ 12,07,500.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 1,51,020.00 to ₹ 11,96,000.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,19,815.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,27,628.00 to ₹ 7,26,524.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 4,17,690.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,67,852.00 to ₹ 25,07,000.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 1,03,768.00 to ₹ 4,63,140.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,17,572.00 to ₹ 3,87,608.00