Average Business Analyst, IT with Business Intelligence Skills Salary in India
The average annual salary of Business Analyst, IT is ₹ 8,20,646.00
The starting salary of Business Analyst, IT is between ₹ 3,66,818.00 and ₹ 4,31,550.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 21,80,000.00 and ₹ 25,07,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 3,66,818.00||₹ 25,07,000.00|
- Currency : INR
- Annual Salary : ₹ 8,20,646.00
- Weekly Pay : ₹ 14,888.00
- Fortnightly Salary : ₹ 29,777.00
- Monthly Salary : ₹ 64,516.00
Business Analyst, IT Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Business Analyst, IT. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Business Analyst, IT compared to female. Their involvement is 67% while of female is only 33%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Business Analyst, IT salary in India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Business Analyst, IT having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 6,98,340.00.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Business Analyst, IT salary would increase again to a total of ₹ 10,26,000.03, adding ₹ 3,27,660.03 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Business Analyst, IT Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Business Analyst, IT's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Business Analyst, IT when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Business Analyst, IT is Functional/Application Design which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 76% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Functional/Application Design.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Machine Learning with 19%. It can be said that Machine Learning skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Business Analyst, IT. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 7,22,168.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 10,50,427.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 10,50,427.00 at 28%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 12% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 28% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Carpenter Foreman ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 5,70,929.00
- Consultant, Education/Training ₹ 3,24,275.00 to ₹ 36,91,500.00
- Cyber Security Engineer ₹ 1,59,341.00 to ₹ 36,91,500.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 4,11,366.00 to ₹ 24,84,000.00
- Construction Supervisor ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 47,38,000.00
- Captain, Mate, or Pilot of Water Vessels ₹ 3,01,172.00 to ₹ 12,07,500.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,08,562.00 to ₹ 5,20,398.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 4,73,800.00
- Credit Analyst ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 5,95,413.00
- Construction Supervisor ₹ 1,29,574.00 to ₹ 60,95,000.00
- Captain, Mate, or Pilot of Water Vessels ₹ 3,18,325.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 9,66,000.00