Average Construction Project Manager Salary in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The average annual salary of Construction Project Manager is ₹ 13,08,000.00
The starting salary of Construction Project Manager is between ₹ 2,83,509.00 and ₹ 3,33,540.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 43,20,000.00 and ₹ 49,68,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 2,83,509.00||₹ 49,68,000.00|
Construction Project Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Construction Project Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Construction Project Manager salary in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of ₹ 13,62,975.00.
And finally, once the Construction Project Manager gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach ₹ 16,18,500.00.
Prominent Skills Affecting Construction Project Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Construction Project Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Construction Project Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Construction Project Manager is Project Management that affects the salary by 27%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Construction Project Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 13,86,480.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 16,61,160.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 16,61,160.00 at 27%. So to summerize, Late Career earns 6% more than the average salary, Experienced earns 27% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 6,88,500.00 to ₹ 12,53,500.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,73,349.00 to ₹ 6,33,880.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,12,636.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 4,52,813.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,53,861.00 to ₹ 25,07,000.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,43,208.00 to ₹ 6,24,243.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,65,844.00 to ₹ 7,15,438.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,62,650.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 1,15,813.00 to ₹ 5,90,468.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,06,208.00 to ₹ 4,38,840.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 1,82,903.00 to ₹ 47,38,000.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 5,49,338.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00