Average Business Development Executive with Inside Sales Skills Salary in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
The average annual salary of Business Development Executive is ₹ 4,45,200.00
The starting salary of Business Development Executive is between ₹ 1,94,616.00 and ₹ 2,28,960.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 8,06,000.00 and ₹ 9,26,900.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 1,94,616.00||₹ 9,26,900.00|
- Currency : INR
- Annual Salary : ₹ 4,45,200.00
- Weekly Pay : ₹ 8,077.00
- Fortnightly Salary : ₹ 16,154.00
- Monthly Salary : ₹ 35,000.00
Business Development Executive Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Business Development Executive. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Business Development Executive compared to female. Their involvement is 92% while of female is only 8%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Business Development Executive salary in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Business Development Executive having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 4,36,800.00.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Business Development Executive salary would increase again to a total of ₹ 4,87,475.00, adding ₹ 50,675.00 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Business Development Executive Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Business Development Executive's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Business Development Executive when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Business Development Executive is Oral / Verbal Communication which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 5% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Oral / Verbal Communication.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Technical Sales with 4%. It can be said that Technical Sales skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Business Development Executive. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 4,45,200.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 4,94,172.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 4,94,172.00 at 11%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 0% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 11% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 1,81,229.00 to ₹ 5,70,343.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,78,602.00 to ₹ 7,26,524.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 5,50,248.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 1,85,300.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,28,582.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 1,81,101.00 to ₹ 6,47,220.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 5,80,125.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 8,37,200.00
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 2,86,518.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,91,092.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,17,728.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 2,15,093.00 to ₹ 7,84,875.00