Average Data Warehouse Developer Salary in Mumbai, Maharashtra
The average annual salary of Data Warehouse Developer is ₹ 9,22,493.00
The starting salary of Data Warehouse Developer is between ₹ 3,12,868.00 and ₹ 3,68,080.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 9,98,440.00 and ₹ 11,48,206.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 3,12,868.00||₹ 11,48,206.00|
Data Warehouse Developer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Data Warehouse Developer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Data Warehouse Developer compared to female. Their involvement is 82% while of female is only 18%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Data Warehouse Developer salary in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Data Warehouse Developer having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 8,89,012.85.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Data Warehouse Developer salary would increase again to a total of ₹ 9,42,597.59, adding ₹ 53,584.74 from the last salary increase.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Data Warehouse Developer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 9,31,718.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 9,68,618.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 9,68,618.00 at 5%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 1% more than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 5% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit Manager ₹ 2,40,975.00 to ₹ 10,85,002.00
- Database Administrator (DBA) ₹ 1,41,372.00 to ₹ 12,30,500.00
- Data Analyst ₹ 4,32,013.00 to ₹ 7,13,242.00
- Cashier ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 3,04,417.00
- Consultant, Human Resources (HR) ₹ 2,49,288.00 to ₹ 36,91,500.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 3,17,152.00 to ₹ 12,07,500.00
- Credit Analyst, Banking ₹ 1,73,264.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Carpenter Supervisor ₹ 2,66,484.00 to ₹ 5,07,150.00
- Consultant, Education/Training ₹ 2,08,624.00 to ₹ 6,44,644.00
- Cyber Security Engineer ₹ 2,34,090.00 to ₹ 24,15,000.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 2,96,140.00 to ₹ 23,92,000.00
- Database Administration (DBA) Manager ₹ 5,10,408.00 to ₹ 36,22,500.00