Average Credit Manager with Financial Analysis Skills Salary in Pune, Maharashtra
The average annual salary of Credit Manager is ₹ 7,70,538.00
The starting salary of Credit Manager is between ₹ 2,63,432.00 and ₹ 3,09,920.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 10,70,000.00 and ₹ 12,30,500.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 2,63,432.00||₹ 12,30,500.00|
Credit Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Credit Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Credit Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 88% while of female is only 12%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Credit Manager salary in Pune, Maharashtra, India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Credit Manager having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 7,00,896.56.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Credit Manager salary would increase again to a total of ₹ 8,90,400.00, adding ₹ 1,89,503.44 from the last salary increase.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Credit Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 7,16,600.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 9,01,529.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 9,01,529.00 at 17%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 7% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 17% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit Manager ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 6,95,520.00
- Cashier ₹ 1,27,041.00 to ₹ 2,20,317.00
- Data Analyst ₹ 2,13,095.00 to ₹ 5,43,375.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 3,00,135.00 to ₹ 12,42,000.00
- Consultant, Human Resources (HR) ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Database Administrator (DBA) ₹ 3,05,439.00 to ₹ 12,07,500.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 2,65,965.00 to ₹ 12,53,500.00
- Database Administrator (DBA) ₹ 2,82,583.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00
- Cashier ₹ 1,17,666.00 to ₹ 4,37,115.00
- Data Analyst ₹ 2,00,490.00 to ₹ 10,01,018.00
- Consultant, Human Resources (HR) ₹ 1,62,486.00 to ₹ 12,07,500.00
- Credit Manager ₹ 4,46,250.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00