Average Credit Analyst, Banking Salary in Mumbai, Maharashtra
The average annual salary of Credit Analyst, Banking is ₹ 3,40,115.00
The starting salary of Credit Analyst, Banking is between ₹ 1,32,600.00 and ₹ 1,56,000.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 10,80,000.00 and ₹ 12,42,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 1,32,600.00||₹ 12,42,000.00|
Credit Analyst, Banking Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Credit Analyst, Banking. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Credit Analyst, Banking compared to female. Their involvement is 55% while of female is only 45%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Credit Analyst, Banking Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Credit Analyst, Banking's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Credit Analyst, Banking when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Credit Analyst, Banking is Credit Control which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 213% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Credit Control.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Financial Analysis with 78%. It can be said that Financial Analysis skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit Analyst, Banking ₹ 1,72,474.00 to ₹ 4,88,014.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 5,96,160.00
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon ₹ 18,19,000.00 to ₹ 1,25,35,000.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 3,21,300.00 to ₹ 24,84,000.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 5,40,600.00 to ₹ 11,96,000.00
- Customer Support Engineer ₹ 1,28,843.00 to ₹ 12,07,500.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 2,85,600.00 to ₹ 11,84,500.00
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon ₹ 9,01,000.00 to ₹ 3,58,80,000.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 4,68,563.00 to ₹ 25,07,000.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 10,57,000.00
- Credit Analyst, Banking ₹ 1,72,474.00 to ₹ 24,61,000.00
- Business Development Manager ₹ 3,09,052.00 to ₹ 23,92,000.00