Average Customer Service Sales Associate Salary in Bangalore, Karnataka
The average annual salary of Customer Service Sales Associate is ₹ 3,32,482.00
The starting salary of Customer Service Sales Associate is between ₹ 1,24,644.00 and ₹ 1,46,640.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 4,95,430.00 and ₹ 5,69,745.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 1,24,644.00||₹ 5,69,745.00|
Customer Service Sales Associate Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Customer Service Sales Associate. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Customer Service Sales Associate compared to female. Their involvement is 58% while of female is only 42%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Customer Service Sales Associate. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 1,89,515.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 4,02,303.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 4,02,303.00 at 21%. So to summerize, Entry Level earns 43% less than the average salary, Early Career earns 4% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 21% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,29,574.00 to ₹ 5,41,788.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 3,48,840.00 to ₹ 10,02,018.00
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon ₹ 9,09,500.00 to ₹ 1,19,60,000.00
- Credit Analyst ₹ 5,21,679.00 to ₹ 12,43,472.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,46,209.00 to ₹ 3,94,680.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 3,25,686.00 to ₹ 24,61,000.00
- Credit Analyst ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 6,52,165.00
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon ₹ 9,18,000.00 to ₹ 2,50,70,000.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 1,61,968.00 to ₹ 7,54,607.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 2,65,965.00 to ₹ 5,00,814.00
- Consultant, Business Process / Management ₹ 1,08,732.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,29,064.00 to ₹ 6,29,257.00