Average Business Analyst, IT with Functional Analysis Skills Salary in Gurgaon, Haryana
The average annual salary of Business Analyst, IT is ₹ 8,27,925.00
The starting salary of Business Analyst, IT is between ₹ 4,71,019.00 and ₹ 5,54,140.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 20,80,000.00 and ₹ 23,92,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 4,71,019.00||₹ 23,92,000.00|
Business Analyst, IT Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Business Analyst, IT. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Business Analyst, IT compared to female. Their involvement is 52% while of female is only 48%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Business Analyst, IT salary in Gurgaon, Haryana, India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Business Analyst, IT having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 5,75,085.10.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Business Analyst, IT salary would increase again to a total of ₹ 7,94,250.00, adding ₹ 2,19,164.90 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Business Analyst, IT Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Business Analyst, IT's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Business Analyst, IT when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Business Analyst, IT is Microsoft Visio that affects the salary by 25%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Business Analyst, IT. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 5,79,548.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 7,86,529.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 7,86,529.00 at -5%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 30% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 5% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,50,280.00 to ₹ 5,40,592.00
- Call Center Supervisor ₹ 1,10,160.00 to ₹ 9,41,850.00
- Accounts Payable Processor ₹ 93,713.00 to ₹ 6,70,163.00
- Construction Foreman ₹ 2,72,213.00 to ₹ 5,87,236.00
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 3,39,677.00 to ₹ 11,48,850.00
- Camera Operator ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 2,71,688.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,63,328.00 to ₹ 4,58,781.00
- Accounts Payable Processor ₹ 1,15,507.00 to ₹ 7,08,032.00
- Construction Inspector ₹ 1,81,594.00 to ₹ 7,57,620.00
- Credit / Collections Manager ₹ 3,21,300.00 to ₹ 7,69,925.00
- Cameraman ₹ 2,10,834.00 to ₹ 11,90,825.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,62,191.00 to ₹ 12,53,500.00