Average Accounts Payable Specialist Salary in Gurgaon, Haryana
The average annual salary of Accounts Payable Specialist is ₹ 5,35,537.00
The starting salary of Accounts Payable Specialist is between ₹ 1,88,080.00 and ₹ 2,21,270.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 7,10,680.00 and ₹ 8,17,282.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 1,88,080.00||₹ 8,17,282.00|
Accounts Payable Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Accounts Payable Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Accounts Payable Specialist compared to female. Their involvement is 74% while of female is only 26%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Accounts Payable Specialist salary in Gurgaon, Haryana, India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Accounts Payable Specialist having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 3,95,904.00.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Accounts Payable Specialist salary would increase again to a total of ₹ 4,97,325.00, adding ₹ 1,01,421.00 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Accounts Payable Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Accounts Payable Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Accounts Payable Specialist when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Accounts Payable Specialist is Accounts Payable that affects the salary by 2%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Accounts Payable Specialist. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 4,12,363.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 5,19,471.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 5,19,471.00 at -3%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 23% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 3% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Accounts Payable Specialist ₹ 2,82,855.00 to ₹ 4,90,360.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,75,808.00 to ₹ 24,15,000.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,51,470.00 to ₹ 8,15,063.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 2,49,953.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,79,072.00 to ₹ 23,69,000.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 6,20,755.00 to ₹ 24,15,000.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 2,12,160.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 1,50,552.00 to ₹ 2,58,336.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 2,66,513.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 4,45,358.00 to ₹ 12,53,500.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 8,19,026.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 5,47,188.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00