Average Campaign Manager Salary in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
The average annual salary of Campaign Manager is ₹ 7,28,174.00
The starting salary of Campaign Manager is between ₹ 2,53,861.00 and ₹ 2,98,660.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between ₹ 21,80,000.00 and ₹ 25,07,000.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
|₹ 2,53,861.00||₹ 25,07,000.00|
Campaign Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Campaign Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Campaign Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 73% while of female is only 27%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Campaign Manager salary in Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Campaign Manager having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around ₹ 12,46,800.00.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Campaign Manager salary would decrease to a total of ₹ 7,47,762.75, subtracting ₹ 4,99,037.25 from the last salary.
Prominent Skills Affecting Campaign Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Campaign Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Campaign Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Campaign Manager is Online Marketing which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 90% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Online Marketing.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Data Analysis with 2%. It can be said that Data Analysis skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Campaign Manager. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is ₹ 7,42,737.00 whereas the highest earning is ₹ 12,67,023.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Early Career person will earn the maximum salary of ₹ 12,67,023.00 at 74%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 74% more than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 2% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 4,03,604.00
- Campaign Manager ₹ 1,71,666.00 to ₹ 24,38,000.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 6,88,500.00 to ₹ 12,53,500.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,73,349.00 to ₹ 6,33,880.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,12,636.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 0.00 to ₹ 4,52,813.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,43,208.00 to ₹ 6,24,243.00
- Construction Project Manager ₹ 2,83,509.00 to ₹ 49,68,000.00
- Business Development Executive ₹ 1,65,844.00 to ₹ 7,15,438.00
- Business Analyst, IT ₹ 2,62,650.00 to ₹ 12,19,000.00
- Credit / Collections Officer ₹ 1,15,813.00 to ₹ 5,90,468.00
- Customer Service Sales Associate ₹ 1,06,208.00 to ₹ 4,38,840.00