Average User Experience Architect with User Experience UX Design Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of User Experience Architect is $83,656.00
The starting salary of User Experience Architect is between $60,223.00 and $70,850.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $154,960.00 and $178,204.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
User Experience Architect Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for User Experience Architect. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as User Experience Architect compared to male. Their involvement is 56% while of male is only 44%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows User Experience Architect salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For User Experience Architect having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $80,663.55.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years User Experience Architect salary would increase again to a total of $86,018.00, adding $5,354.45 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting User Experience Architect Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on User Experience Architect's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of User Experience Architect when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for User Experience Architect is User Interface Design that affects the salary by 2%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of User Experience Architect. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $82,819.00 whereas the highest earning is $87,839.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $87,839.00 at 5%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 1% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 5% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Web Designer $37,128.00 to $62,169.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $103,309.00 to $213,728.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $55,692.00 to $216,982.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $137,540.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $60,223.00 to $208,081.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $100,980.00 to $192,510.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $99,892.00 to $158,723.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $73,542.00 to $211,842.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $102,132.00
- Web Designer $34,884.00 to $56,408.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $89,131.00 to $183,816.00
- Vice President (VP), Operations $0.00 to $161,460.00