Average Truss Designer with Computer Aided Design CAD Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Truss Designer is $52,401.00
The starting salary of Truss Designer is between $37,647.00 and $44,290.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $69,960.00 and $80,454.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Truss Designer is $23.10.
The starting hourly rate is between $19.00 and $22.68 for Truss Designer whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $28.34 and $33.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Truss Designer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Truss Designer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Truss Designer compared to female. Their involvement is 90% while of female is only 10%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Truss Designer salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Truss Designer having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $47,909.08.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Truss Designer salary would increase again to a total of $59,810.40, adding $11,901.32 from the last salary increase.
Prominent Skills Affecting Truss Designer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Truss Designer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Truss Designer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Truss Designer is Design which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 24% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Design.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Construction Estimating with 8%. It can be said that Construction Estimating skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Truss Designer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $49,781.00 whereas the highest earning is $61,833.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Mid Carrer person will earn the maximum salary of $61,833.00 at 18%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 5% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 18% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $116,025.00 to $224,848.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $0.00 to $234,738.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $0.00 to $127,972.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $92,650.00 to $226,240.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $99,110.00 to $235,658.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $55,590.00 to $209,898.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $100,062.00 to $145,912.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $60,223.00 to $220,616.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $76,755.00 to $207,230.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $90,950.00 to $198,720.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $0.00 to $124,097.00
- Vice President (VP), General Manager $90,143.00 to $238,004.00