Average Team Leader, IT with Information Technology Infrastructure Library ITIL Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Team Leader, IT is $87,043.00
The starting salary of Team Leader, IT is between $69,768.00 and $82,080.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $93,730.00 and $107,790.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Team Leader, IT Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Team Leader, IT. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Team Leader, IT compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Team Leader, IT salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For 5-9 years, the Team Leader, IT salary increases to $82,934.25
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $88,925.05.
Prominent Skills Affecting Team Leader, IT Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Team Leader, IT's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Team Leader, IT when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Team Leader, IT is Cloud Computing which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 24% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Cloud Computing.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Team Management with 3%. It can be said that Team Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Team Leader, IT. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $82,691.00 whereas the highest earning is $87,043.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $87,043.00 at 0%. So to summerize, Mid Carrer earns 5% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 0% less than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $0.00 to $42,642.00
- Territory Manager $45,399.00 to $84,456.00
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Manager $69,122.00 to $138,587.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $0.00 to $56,408.00
- Territory Manager $28,832.00 to $110,308.00
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Manager $0.00 to $123,050.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $33,354.00 to $84,456.00
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Manager $75,973.00 to $133,952.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $35,360.00 to $72,036.00
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Senior Tester $0.00 to $74,520.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $34,145.00 to $70,196.00
- Software Quality Assurance (SQA) Specialist $36,941.00 to $78,936.00