Average Surgical Coordinator with Electronic Medical Records EMR Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Surgical Coordinator is $65,772.00
The maximum salary range is between $65,270.00 and $75,061.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Surgical Coordinator is $18.36.
The maximum hourly wage is between $18.70 and $22.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Surgical Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Surgical Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Surgical Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Surgical Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Surgical Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Surgical Coordinator is Customer Service which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 15% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Customer Service.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Scheduling with 10%. It can be said that Scheduling skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Territory Sales Representative $26,775.00 to $84,525.00
- Technical Program Manager (TPM) $0.00 to $105,570.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $0.00 to $61,583.00
- Support Technician, Information Technology (IT) $34,476.00 to $68,908.00
- Technical Program Manager (TPM) $53,406.00 to $161,092.00
- Technical Program Manager (TPM) $82,459.00 to $173,880.00
- Technical Program Manager (TPM) $68,850.00 to $174,122.00
- Sr. Unix System Administrator $0.00 to $116,576.00
- Survey Party Chief $0.00 to $82,915.00
- Territory Sales Representative $45,399.00 to $85,284.00
- Technical Program Manager (TPM) $0.00 to $103,362.00
- Technical Program Manager (TPM) $0.00 to $125,350.00