Average Structural Engineer with Finite Element Analysis FEA Skills Salary at Stantec in Canada
Annual Base Salary - $76,913.00/year
The average annual salary of Structural Engineer is $76,913.00
The maximum salary range is between $73,130.00 and $84,100.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Structural Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Structural Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Structural Engineer compared to female. Their involvement is 66% while of female is only 34%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Software Architect $65,782.00 to $160,448.00
- Structural Engineer $45,900.00 to $95,393.00
- Special Education Assistant $0.00 to $47,196.00
- Software Architect $46,818.00 to $161,702.00
- Senior Technical Support Analyst $36,941.00 to $94,749.00
- Structural Engineer $46,402.00 to $117,128.00
- Senior Technical Support Analyst $41,055.00 to $107,054.00
- Software Architect $74,783.00 to $125,580.00
- Senior Project Manager, IT $0.00 to $119,600.00
- Structural Engineer $50,031.00 to $110,032.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $55,862.00 to $90,252.00
- Speech-Language Pathologist (SLP) $0.00 to $99,671.00