Average Product Manager, with Pricing Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Product Manager, is $57,750.00
The maximum salary range is between $56,650.00 and $65,148.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Product Manager, Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Product Manager,. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Product Manager, Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Product Manager,'s salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Product Manager, when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Product Manager, is Business Strategy which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 66% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Business Strategy.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 19%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $62,756.00
- Project Coordinator $44,625.00 to $72,956.00
- Product Management Director $0.00 to $95,945.00
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $0.00 to $80,224.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $0.00 to $93,288.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $56,856.00
- Project Coordinator $46,325.00 to $104,052.00
- Operations Coordinator, Logistics $0.00 to $53,820.00
- Program Director, Non-Profit $51,408.00 to $137,402.00
- Payroll Administrator $0.00 to $51,428.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $69,552.00
- Product Manager, $43,733.00 to $130,410.00