Average Procurement Director with Contract Negotiation Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Procurement Director is $125,514.00
The starting salary of Procurement Director is between $81,422.00 and $95,790.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $176,040.00 and $202,446.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $125,514.00
- Weekly Pay : $2,277.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $4,554.00
- Monthly Salary : $9,867.00
Procurement Director Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Director. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Director compared to female. Their involvement is 74% while of female is only 26%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Procurement Director salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For 5-9 years, the Procurement Director salary increases to $124,427.89
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, decrease in salary is noted to a total of $122,330.72.
And finally, once the Procurement Director gains 20 years of experience or more, their salary would reach $140,864.53.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Procurement Director. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $121,749.00 whereas the highest earning is $139,321.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Experienced person will earn the maximum salary of $139,321.00 at 11%. So to summerize, Mid Carrer earns 0% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 3% less than the average salary, Experienced earns 11% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $0.00 to $79,235.00
- Procurement Clerk $0.00 to $53,130.00
- Procurement Director $74,970.00 to $196,236.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $121,873.00 to $477,434.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,373.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $71,369.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $0.00 to $184,575.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $67,045.00
- Procurement Director $93,704.00 to $143,969.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $110,500.00 to $357,696.00
- Office Manager $36,941.00 to $88,999.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $99,360.00