Average Procurement Clerk with Data Entry Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Procurement Clerk is $47,477.00
The maximum salary range is between $46,200.00 and $53,130.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Procurement Clerk is $18.96.
The maximum hourly wage is between $19.44 and $22.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Procurement Clerk Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Clerk. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Clerk compared to male. Their involvement is 73% while of male is only 27%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Procurement Clerk Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Procurement Clerk's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Procurement Clerk when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Procurement Clerk is Purchasing that affects the salary by 6%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $33,269.00 to $54,855.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $122,570.00 to $373,152.00
- Procurement Assistant $30,056.00 to $110,538.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $169,830.00 to $492,200.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,154.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $79,235.00
- Procurement Director $74,970.00 to $196,236.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $121,873.00 to $477,434.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,373.00
- Office Manager $37,987.00 to $71,369.00
- Procurement Director $81,422.00 to $202,446.00
- Partner, Management Consulting Firm $0.00 to $184,575.00