Average Procurement Analyst with Contract Management Skills Salary in Canada
Annual Base Salary - $77,377.00/year
The average annual salary of Procurement Analyst is $77,377.00
The starting salary of Procurement Analyst is between $52,156.00 and $61,360.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $94,160.00 and $108,284.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Average Hourly Pay - $22.15/hour
The average hourly pay of Procurement Analyst is $22.15.
The maximum hourly wage is between $23.76 and $27.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Procurement Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Procurement Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Procurement Analyst compared to male. Their involvement is 65% while of male is only 35%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Analyst $39,474.00 to $94,760.00
- Paramedic $0.00 to $98,440.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $62,100.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $57,293.00
- Procurement Analyst $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Office Manager $40,392.00 to $98,118.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $83,720.00
- Procurement Analyst $44,064.00 to $74,865.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $70,035.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $48,760.00
- Partner - Accounting Firm, Tax $0.00 to $192,602.00
- Procurement Analyst $0.00 to $73,140.00