Average Process Analyst with Project Management Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Process Analyst is $57,200.00
The starting salary of Process Analyst is between $45,050.00 and $53,000.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $74,520.00 and $85,698.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Process Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Process Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Process Analyst compared to female. Their involvement is 54% while of female is only 46%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Process Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Process Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Process Analyst when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Process Analyst is Lean Process Engineering which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 31% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Lean Process Engineering.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 5%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,931.00 to $63,986.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $85,698.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $81,328.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $68,943.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $51,428.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $71,604.00 to $124,384.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $70,564.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $28,195.00 to $85,698.00
- Office Manager $40,273.00 to $82,444.00
- Process Analyst $0.00 to $84,525.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Production Supervisor $39,780.00 to $106,260.00