Average Printing Estimator with Microsoft Excel Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Printing Estimator is $51,045.00
The starting salary of Printing Estimator is between $43,546.00 and $51,230.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $52,530.00 and $60,410.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Printing Estimator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Printing Estimator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Printing Estimator compared to male. Their involvement is 82% while of male is only 18%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Printing Estimator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Printing Estimator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Printing Estimator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Printing Estimator is Software Knowledge which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 9% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Software Knowledge.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Pricing with 1%. It can be said that Pricing skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Office Manager $46,325.00 to $98,739.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $52,164.00
- Production Supervisor $52,751.00 to $82,524.00
- Merchandise Planner $39,840.00 to $105,294.00
- Office Manager $36,593.00 to $81,972.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $23,163.00 to $67,045.00
- Production Supervisor $46,410.00 to $80,546.00
- Merchandise Planner $39,840.00 to $90,563.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $72,703.00
- Printing Estimator $36,134.00 to $70,794.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,236.00 to $64,584.00