Average Payroll & Benefits Specialist with Payroll Tax Compliance Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Specialist is $66,648.00
The starting salary of Payroll & Benefits Specialist is between $50,023.00 and $58,850.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $71,020.00 and $81,673.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Payroll & Benefits Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Payroll & Benefits Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Payroll & Benefits Specialist when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Payroll & Benefits Specialist is Pension Plan Administration which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 7% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Pension Plan Administration.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Benefits Administration with 3%. It can be said that Benefits Administration skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $42,747.00 to $87,745.00
- Project Coordinator $28,016.00 to $84,111.00
- Product Development Scientist $65,178.00 to $107,272.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $47,840.00
- Operations Analyst $31,238.00 to $88,999.00
- Project Coordinator $36,040.00 to $79,983.00
- Product Development Scientist $63,665.00 to $105,248.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $54,648.00
- Operations Analyst $47,294.00 to $100,464.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $61,525.00
- Payroll & Benefits Specialist $43,656.00 to $77,280.00
- Product Development Scientist $62,756.00 to $107,272.00