Average Payroll & Benefits Administrator with General Ledger Accounting Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is $60,047.00
The starting salary of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is between $42,432.00 and $49,920.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $62,830.00 and $72,255.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll & Benefits Administrator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Payroll & Benefits Administrator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Payroll & Benefits Administrator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Payroll & Benefits Administrator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Payroll & Benefits Administrator is Accounts Receivable which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 3% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Accounts Receivable.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Customer Service with 1%. It can be said that Customer Service skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $36,244.00 to $74,865.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $0.00 to $67,045.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $68,172.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,212.00 to $68,943.00
- Product Designer $46,402.00 to $109,296.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $67,620.00
- Office Manager, Medical Office $40,018.00 to $95,979.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $35,139.00 to $60,996.00
- Product Designer $45,050.00 to $107,790.00
- Project Coordinator $41,837.00 to $77,280.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $52,164.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $45,951.00 to $78,971.00