Average Payroll Accountant with Accounting Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Payroll Accountant is $56,555.00
The starting salary of Payroll Accountant is between $47,252.00 and $55,590.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $68,480.00 and $78,752.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Payroll Accountant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Payroll Accountant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Payroll Accountant compared to male. Their involvement is 79% while of male is only 21%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Payroll Accountant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Payroll Accountant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Payroll Accountant when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Payroll Accountant is ADP Payroll System which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 7% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in ADP Payroll System.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 4%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Payroll Accountant $44,566.00 to $79,235.00
- Operations Analyst $37,987.00 to $91,770.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $80,546.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $67,689.00
- Product Engineer $0.00 to $76,073.00
- Operations Analyst $47,294.00 to $88,999.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $34,476.00 to $94,392.00
- Product Engineer $0.00 to $79,235.00
- Payroll Accountant $41,693.00 to $94,484.00
- Operations Analyst $0.00 to $63,963.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,535.00 to $91,506.00