Average Patient Coordinator with Scheduling Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Patient Coordinator is $53,165.00
The maximum salary range is between $53,550.00 and $61,583.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Patient Coordinator is $18.54.
The starting hourly rate is between $13.00 and $15.12 for Patient Coordinator whereas the maximum hourly wage is between $26.40 and $30.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Patient Coordinator Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Patient Coordinator. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Patient Coordinator compared to male. Their involvement is 93% while of male is only 7%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Patient Coordinator Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Patient Coordinator's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Patient Coordinator when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Patient Coordinator is Office Administration which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 16% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Office Administration.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Patient Education with 1%. It can be said that Patient Education skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Patient Care Coordinator $38,913.00 to $76,797.00
- Project Control Specialist $62,756.00 to $115,805.00
- Procurement Specialist $0.00 to $85,284.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $39,398.00 to $75,578.00
- Office Manager $40,392.00 to $66,332.00
- Project Control Specialist $63,036.00 to $103,052.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $31,501.00 to $68,310.00
- Procurement Specialist $39,840.00 to $115,322.00
- Office Manager $29,104.00 to $132,825.00
- Project Control Specialist $49,904.00 to $98,739.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $41,837.00 to $65,826.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $58,512.00