Average Operating Engineer with Facility Maintenance & Coordination Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Operating Engineer is $123,050.00
The maximum salary range is between $124,200.00 and $142,830.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Operating Engineer is $31.29.
The maximum hourly wage is between $33.00 and $38.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Operating Engineer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Operating Engineer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Operating Engineer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Operating Engineer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Operating Engineer when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Operating Engineer is Equipment Maintenance which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 24% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Equipment Maintenance.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Troubleshooting with 14%. It can be said that Troubleshooting skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $38,199.00 to $56,074.00
- Project Coordinator $44,566.00 to $83,720.00
- Product Director $80,444.00 to $145,912.00
- Operations Analyst $40,163.00 to $90,252.00
- Project Coordinator $28,288.00 to $74,520.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $38,556.00 to $74,624.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $44,625.00 to $84,905.00
- Product Designer $52,258.00 to $104,834.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $55,373.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $75,762.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $40,163.00 to $83,214.00
- Operations Administrator $35,802.00 to $65,182.00