Average Online Affiliate Marketing Manager with Account Management Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Online Affiliate Marketing Manager is $40,601.00
The starting salary of Online Affiliate Marketing Manager is between $33,592.00 and $39,520.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $44,690.00 and $51,394.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Online Affiliate Marketing Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Online Affiliate Marketing Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Online Affiliate Marketing Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Online Affiliate Marketing Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Online Affiliate Marketing Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Online Affiliate Marketing Manager is Affiliate Marketing which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 36% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Affiliate Marketing.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Online Marketing with 11%. It can be said that Online Marketing skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Product Designer $0.00 to $110,745.00
- Online Affiliate Marketing Manager $35,802.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $75,578.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,790.00
- Product Designer $59,534.00 to $135,378.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $43,316.00 to $75,348.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $60,858.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $40,928.00 to $80,730.00
- Procurement Specialist $45,399.00 to $86,469.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $37,638.00 to $71,921.00
- Office Manager $38,556.00 to $74,520.00
- Project Coordinator $30,634.00 to $74,520.00