Average Office Support Specialist with Customer Service Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Office Support Specialist is $48,300.00
The starting salary of Office Support Specialist is between $33,269.00 and $39,140.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $58,320.00 and $67,068.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Support Specialist is $16.11.
The maximum hourly wage is between $16.35 and $19.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Support Specialist Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Support Specialist. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Support Specialist Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Support Specialist's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Support Specialist when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Office Support Specialist is Microsoft Word that affects the salary by 16%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $58,041.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,169.00
- Office Support Specialist $0.00 to $63,388.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $34,561.00 to $64,584.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $35,139.00 to $71,450.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $60,375.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $53,737.00 to $78,488.00
- Product Designer $35,700.00 to $107,640.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $32,742.00 to $67,689.00
- Online Affiliate Marketing Manager $0.00 to $65,826.00
- Project Coordinator $36,244.00 to $76,464.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $47,294.00 to $83,318.00