Average Office Manager with Travel Planning Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $57,750.00
The maximum salary range is between $59,400.00 and $68,310.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Microsoft Word which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 27% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Word.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO) with 8%. It can be said that SAP Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO) skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Procurement Lead $49,088.00 to $78,016.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $51,394.00
- Office Manager $46,410.00 to $77,740.00
- Parts Manager $18,743.00 to $91,057.00
- Procurement Lead $46,385.00 to $129,111.00
- Procurement Lead $54,570.00 to $120,589.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $81,478.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $61,422.00
- Procurement Manager $59,798.00 to $137,402.00
- Millwright $0.00 to $77,740.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $48,300.00
- Parts Manager $0.00 to $79,983.00