Average Office Manager with Strategic Marketing Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Office Manager is $61,880.00
The maximum salary range is between $61,800.00 and $71,070.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Office Manager is $16.97.
The maximum hourly wage is between $17.28 and $20.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Office Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Office Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Office Manager compared to male. Their involvement is 79% while of male is only 21%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Office Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Office Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Office Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Office Manager is Web Content Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 14% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Web Content Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Performance Management with 2%. It can be said that Performance Management skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $62,779.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $55,890.00
- Office Manager $42,228.00 to $68,172.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $52,647.00
- Product Designer $0.00 to $75,348.00
- Project Coordinator $0.00 to $61,594.00
- Program Coordinator, Non-Profit Organization $0.00 to $66,447.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $0.00 to $55,672.00
- Product Designer $63,648.00 to $111,090.00
- Project Coordinator $44,651.00 to $75,808.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $47,541.00
- Payroll & Benefits Administrator $42,900.00 to $76,797.00