Average Merchandising Manager Salary at EQ3 in Canada
Annual Base Salary - $65,400.00/year
The average annual salary of Merchandising Manager is $65,400.00
The maximum salary range is between $64,800.00 and $74,520.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Merchandising Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Merchandising Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Merchandiser $40,545.00 to $93,150.00
- Process Development Engineer $53,040.00 to $98,072.00
- Process Development Engineer $0.00 to $81,213.00
- Office Manager $30,345.00 to $81,478.00
- Production Supervisor, Manufacturing $0.00 to $94,185.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,128.00 to $70,035.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $59,800.00
- Process Development Engineer $0.00 to $83,720.00
- Production Supervisor, Manufacturing $0.00 to $60,375.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $65,217.00
- Merchandising Manager $36,593.00 to $104,834.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $59,225.00