Average Merchandise Planning Manager with Data Analysis Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Merchandise Planning Manager is $88,941.00
The starting salary of Merchandise Planning Manager is between $68,213.00 and $80,250.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $91,520.00 and $105,248.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Merchandise Planning Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Merchandise Planning Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Merchandise Planning Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Merchandise Planning Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Merchandise Planning Manager when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Merchandise Planning Manager is Inventory Management which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 6% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Inventory Management.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Strategic Planning with 1%. It can be said that Strategic Planning skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,236.00 to $64,584.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $53,901.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $107,640.00
- Office Manager $0.00 to $61,594.00
- Printing Estimator $38,743.00 to $72,036.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $27,404.00 to $60,295.00
- Production Supervisor $42,840.00 to $83,214.00
- Office Manager $29,733.00 to $91,770.00
- Printing Estimator $43,733.00 to $70,564.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $37,060.00 to $54,338.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $50,779.00 to $123,119.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $70,196.00