Average Merchandise Planner with Merchandising Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Merchandise Planner is $55,000.00
The starting salary of Merchandise Planner is between $39,840.00 and $46,870.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $78,750.00 and $90,563.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Merchandise Planner Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Merchandise Planner. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Merchandise Planner compared to female. Their involvement is 53% while of female is only 47%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Merchandise Planner Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Merchandise Planner's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Merchandise Planner when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Merchandise Planner is Financial Analysis which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 41% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Financial Analysis.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 5%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Production Supervisor $52,751.00 to $82,524.00
- Merchandise Planner $39,840.00 to $105,294.00
- Office Manager $36,593.00 to $81,972.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $23,163.00 to $67,045.00
- Printing Estimator $43,546.00 to $60,410.00
- Production Supervisor $46,410.00 to $80,546.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $0.00 to $76,291.00
- Office Manager $35,896.00 to $72,703.00
- Printing Estimator $36,134.00 to $70,794.00
- Paralegal / Legal Assistant $22,236.00 to $64,584.00
- Production Supervisor $0.00 to $53,901.00
- Merchandise Planning Manager $0.00 to $107,640.00