Average Management Consultant with Consulting Management Skills Salary at EY Ernst & Young in Canada
The average annual salary of Management Consultant is $87,550.00
The starting salary of Management Consultant is between $63,036.00 and $74,160.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $99,750.00 and $114,713.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Management Consultant Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Management Consultant. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, male employees are involved 100% in contrast with female who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Management Consultant Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Management Consultant's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Management Consultant when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Management Consultant is Change Management that affects the salary by 2%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Senior Quality Assurance (QA) Analyst (Computer Software) $0.00 to $75,578.00
- Assistant Controller (Financial) $0.00 to $71,243.00
- Assistant Controller (Financial) $45,084.00 to $87,768.00
- Senior Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Specialist $0.00 to $95,634.00
- Assistant Controller (Financial) $0.00 to $68,701.00
- Management Consultant $63,002.00 to $131,652.00