Average Investment Associate with Customer Relationship Management CRM Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Investment Associate is $47,613.00
The starting salary of Investment Associate is between $38,913.00 and $45,780.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $65,920.00 and $75,808.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
- Currency : CAD
- Annual Salary : $47,613.00
- Weekly Pay : $872.00
- Fortnightly Salary : $1,744.00
- Monthly Salary : $3,779.00
Investment Associate Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Investment Associate. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Prominent Skills Affecting Investment Associate Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Investment Associate's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Investment Associate when hired by an employer.
The most vital skill expected of Investment Associate is Microsoft Office which impacts the most than the rest of the skills indicated with a staggering 45% comparatively. Therefore, one’s salary would greatly depend on their skills in Microsoft Office.
The skill least likely to affect one’s pay would be Microsoft Excel with 2%. It can be said that Microsoft Excel skill will unlikely impact the salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- System Administrator, Computer / Network $38,199.00 to $91,506.00
- Account Representative $33,337.00 to $78,488.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $35,802.00 to $75,061.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $39,109.00 to $99,360.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $31,518.00 to $75,348.00
- Information Technology (IT) Support Specialist $36,771.00 to $90,252.00