Average Insurance Claims Adjuster with Claim Handling Skills Salary at ClaimsPro in Canada
The average annual salary of Insurance Claims Adjuster is $45,922.00
The starting salary of Insurance Claims Adjuster is between $35,896.00 and $42,230.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $53,000.00 and $60,950.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Insurance Claims Adjuster Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Insurance Claims Adjuster. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Insurance Claims Adjuster compared to male. Their involvement is 70% while of male is only 30%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Full Stack Software Developer $0.00 to $57,132.00
- Insurance Broker $31,212.00 to $63,929.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $51,655.00 to $96,876.00
- Insurance Claim or Policy Processing Clerk $0.00 to $46,759.00
- Graphic Artist / Designer $0.00 to $54,338.00
- Full Stack Software Developer $59,466.00 to $111,090.00