Average Instructional Designer / Trainer with Articulate E-Learning Software Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Instructional Designer / Trainer is $56,970.00
The maximum salary range is between $54,590.00 and $62,779.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Instructional Designer / Trainer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Instructional Designer / Trainer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown via chart, female employees are involved 100% in contrast with male who possibly are not a part of this profession.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Inside Sales Supervisor $39,398.00 to $90,252.00
- Help Desk Manager, IT $47,294.00 to $100,602.00
- Information Security Officer $72,293.00 to $135,355.00
- Instructional Design Manager $54,060.00 to $106,053.00
- Information Security Officer $63,368.00 to $216,568.00
- Help Desk Manager, IT $56,908.00 to $97,129.00