Average Industrial Designer with Computer Aided Drafting & Design CADD Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Industrial Designer is $63,498.00
The starting salary of Industrial Designer is between $40,018.00 and $47,080.00 whereas the maximum salary range is between $90,470.00 and $104,041.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
The average hourly pay of Industrial Designer is $25.31.
The maximum hourly wage is between $27.00 and $31.00.
|Minimum Hourly Pay||Maximum Hourly Pay|
Industrial Designer Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Industrial Designer. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Industrial Designer compared to female. Their involvement is 74% while of female is only 26%.
Salary Distribution Based on Years of Experience
The line graph shows Industrial Designer salary in Canada on an annual basis. In this graph specifically, it is indicated that as the years of experience increases, so does their wages.
For Industrial Designer having experience between 1-4 years, their salary is around $51,500.00.
Once the experience reaches 5-9 years Industrial Designer salary would increase again to a total of $57,095.20, adding $5,595.20 from the last salary increase.
After reaching the 10-19 year experience in their career, another increase in salary will be added to a total of $69,204.21.
Prominent Skills Affecting Industrial Designer Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Industrial Designer's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Industrial Designer when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Industrial Designer is Concepts and Standards that affects the salary by 29%.
Compensation Statistics Based on Experience Levels
This combination of a line and the bar graph shows how the experience affects the salary of Industrial Designer. Companies are considering factors like training and education directly affecting the salary offered to you as an employee. The line graph shows the salary increment with the increase in experience whereas the bar graph shows the comparision of how the salary is getting affected based on experience level.
As shown in the trends, lowest earning is $53,338.00 whereas the highest earning is $69,848.00 which clearly shows the salary increases with the level of expertise.
Late Career person will earn the maximum salary of $69,848.00 at 10%. So to summerize, Early Career earns 16% less than the average salary, Mid Carrer earns 9% less than the average salary, Late Career earns 10% more than the average salary.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Sr. Human Resources (HR) Business Partner $63,070.00 to $146,556.00
- Personal Support Worker (PSW) $26,376.00 to $56,856.00
- Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager $63,342.00 to $147,660.00
- Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager $61,880.00 to $145,061.00
- Sr. Instructional Designer (Training & Development) $52,156.00 to $108,284.00
- Industrial Designer $0.00 to $69,886.00
- Production Artist (Graphic Arts) $31,501.00 to $78,936.00
- Clinical Research Associate (CRA) $41,693.00 to $110,929.00
- Clinical Research Coordinator (CRC) $38,556.00 to $85,698.00
- Information Systems (IS) Analyst $36,040.00 to $101,430.00
- Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer $56,517.00 to $121,820.00
- Information Systems (IS) Manager $63,929.00 to $154,813.00