Average Import Manager with Regulatory Compliance Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Import Manager is $77,700.00
The maximum salary range is between $78,110.00 and $89,827.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Import Manager Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Import Manager. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, male employees are involved significantly more as Import Manager compared to female. Their involvement is 64% while of female is only 36%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Import Manager Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Import Manager's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Import Manager when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Import Manager is Import Compliance that affects the salary by 1%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Implementation Specialist, IT $0.00 to $66,413.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $40,766.00 to $71,921.00
- Import Coordinator $37,290.00 to $57,960.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $41,310.00 to $77,280.00
- Import Coordinator $28,288.00 to $61,583.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $35,700.00 to $414,173.00