Average Import/Export Analyst with Trade Compliance Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Import/Export Analyst is $54,262.00
The maximum salary range is between $57,770.00 and $66,436.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Import/Export Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Import/Export Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Import/Export Analyst compared to male. Their involvement is 79% while of male is only 21%.
Prominent Skills Affecting Import/Export Analyst Salary
The bar graph data indicates the importance of specific skills which can have a direct impact on Import/Export Analyst's salary. It clearly highlights the skills needed for a post of Import/Export Analyst when hired by an employer. The skill that is required for Import/Export Analyst is Export Compliance that affects the salary by 14%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- General Manager, Restaurant $41,149.00 to $88,182.00
- Import/Export Agent $30,643.00 to $63,342.00
- Import/Export Analyst $0.00 to $48,760.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $0.00 to $76,993.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $43,316.00 to $88,999.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $34,281.00 to $79,488.00
- Import/Export Analyst $0.00 to $69,886.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $0.00 to $71,760.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $34,238.00 to $94,013.00
- Import/Export Clerk $34,884.00 to $52,164.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $41,446.00 to $81,478.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $0.00 to $77,717.00