Average Import/Export Analyst with Export Compliance Skills Salary in Canada
The average annual salary of Import/Export Analyst is $61,876.00
The maximum salary range is between $60,770.00 and $69,886.00.
|Minimum Annual Pay||Maximum Annual Pay|
Import/Export Analyst Salary Comparison by Gender
This pie chart demonstrates the gender share for Import/Export Analyst. As indicated, the golden colour represents the percentage share for women and the green represents the percentage share for men.
As shown in the chart, female employees are involved significantly more as Import/Export Analyst compared to male. Their involvement is 74% while of male is only 26%.
Job hunters also viewed these Salaries
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $0.00 to $71,760.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $34,238.00 to $94,013.00
- Import/Export Clerk $34,884.00 to $52,164.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $41,446.00 to $81,478.00
- Heavy / Tractor-Trailer Truck Driver $0.00 to $77,717.00
- General Manager, Restaurant $29,172.00 to $67,517.00